Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nice days in Johor

Saturday

Woah, woke up at 5.55am??? Prepared everything n begun our trip, reached Johor at 10am and had breakfast at a funny kopi shop (lols) with my cousins. Then? Played with my uncle's i-phone and so the precious computer... Oh yeah, ps2 too! At 3pm like that i and my cousin brother (Ah-Di) went to the river behind the bungalows and we threw stones into the river. Ah-Di threw a giant stone and hit the longkang. Spliting the mud stones and Ah-Di's face... lolol! All mud!! I was laughing so loud that my aunty went outside and saw what we did.
At night, it's GUGU's birthday, bought 3 cakes: Chocolate, Black Forest and Tiramisu. Eat eat eat till now so fat... And played Gunz till 12am then only went up and slept.

Dad's snoaring freaked me up from my dream.... Suddenly........ Kooooooaaark!!!
Lols.


Sunday
6am went downstairs n played Dota. Until 4pm then only packed up things and back to KL..
Miss my cousins so much...!


...... Love my Mui n... JIE! X3

0 comments: