Tuesday, July 14, 2009

O.O''

Today before we went back to class, a very SH prefect looked at my hair and asked me to go to the pondok... Waited there and faced the music: Pn. Joyce cut my hair, like SHIT!!!

Pn Joyce: Who cut your hair like this?
Me: Barber lorh...
Pn Joyce: Really? Your hair looks like grass, i'm going to cut your side-burns coz they are too long...
Me: ...
Pn Joyce: How much you've paid to cut like that? Your hair looks so wierd behind, like noodles...
Me: 10 ringgit...
Pn Joyce: 10 ringgit for this? I dunno how to cut hair, but tomorrow i will check your hair again.
Me: Okay...

Schik... Schik Schik!

Pn Joyce: Go back to your class now.
Me: ...!

My heair looked like MUSHROOM, keep styling but nothing change, many people laughed at me... Pei Yein said it's CUTE... Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After school, i n eric n jue le played ps2 at Comic City, vry High Gei, then went back to hall to play badminton... Felt so tired, time to Sleep...

-.- zZzZzZzZzZzZz......

0 comments: